Joomla Support

If you have problems with Joomla, a competent and fast support is important. Through our many years of experience we already have a solution to many problems.

  • Support by Joomla experts

  • Restore accesses

  • Remove PHP errors

  • Recommendation for good extensions

  • Setting up extensions

  • Provider Change

  • Correct display errors

  • Customize Template

  • Certified Joomla 3.x administrators

Joomla help from experts!

Actually, you just need to know that we usually have an immediate solution for about 80% of your problems. It is as simple as that! For the remaining 20% we may take longer, but we certainly have a solution. We are so sure about this point because we have accumulated a wealth of experience over the years.

What kind of support do we offer?

Telephone consultation

Most problems can be solved directly on the phone. If we have the access data for your site, we will look at your desktop together. If you wish, there is also an explanation for the cause of the problem. You can reach us by phone during our usual business hours of

10 - 17 o'clock at the telephone number +49 40 6483 1872.

Mail Support

Usually, we reply to support requests by email the same day if they reach us during our business hours. Just send an email to . Please describe your problem as precisely as possible so that we can help you as accurately as possible.

Emergency Support

In case of serious emergencies, you can also call us outside business hours. We charge twice the hourly rate for this service. However, we would like to point out that e.g. a newsletter that is to be sent on Monday but is not ready on Sunday does not constitute an emergency for us. An emergency in our sense would be if your site were offline or hacked.

Remote Hands

You can be there live when the problems of your site are solved. You will then look over our shoulders via Teamviewer or Skype.

Interested? Get in touch!
Specialized in Joomla. No other CMS. No half measures!
  • Trademark En is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.